10 years warranty
One of the reasons you might be shopping with us is that you recognise the superior quality of our pieces. And just as we want our furniture to be the best you can find, we want our promise to you to be equally superior. That’s why, while most furniture manufacturers only offer a 1 year warranty, we offer a 10 year warranty. Please go to our terms to read the full warranty policy.
We offer 365-day returns to customers in the 48 contiguous United States. We created this policy as part of our ongoing effort to provide a hassle-free shopping experience, enabling you to transform your living space into your own personal showroom, and try your favorite design in the comfort of your own home before making a long-term commitment.
Buy now, pay later with 0% APR
With our finance partner Affirm, you can choose the monthly payments you like the best - with 0% APR, no late fees or surprises. Just select Affirm at checkout. Click here to learn more.
Iconic in the world of lighting, this elegant light is as functional as it is beautiful. Created by renowned French lighting designer Mouille, it is a captivating piece: simple yet sophisticated, and indisputably chic. Thanks to its trio of adjustable arms, the MCL-R3 Style Contemporary Pendant Lamp is easily adapted to shine light precisely where you need it.
ART MEETS FUNCTION
Taking inspiration from his archetypal floor lamps, Mouille created coordinating ceiling lamps which have the same sculptural qualities and sense of movement. Widely regarded as pieces of art as much as lighting fixtures, Mouille's classic designs marry practicality with visual intrigue.
Crafted from high grade 304 stainless steel and powdercoated for durability, the Mouille Ceiling Lamp is made to last, with materials that tick the boxes for quality and elegance.
Interior Icons vs Traditional Retail
By cutting out the middle men and traditional 200-400% markup, we’re able to offer you beautiful, lasting designer furniture at exceptional value.
The Finer Details
French designer Mouille created this iconic three-armed lamp in the late 1950s. Utilizing hardwearing iron, and constructing rotating shades for customized light, the designer broke the mold, making way for a brand new era of aesthetically exquisite, functional lighting designs.
This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties. We do not claim any rights on any third party trademarks.
- Product Dimensions : H23.6 in x W82.8 in x D65 in. The arm lengths are 33.6 in, 43.6 in and 53.7 in.
- Product Weight : 10 lbs
- Features : The lamp shade opening diameter is approximately 10 in and the shade can be rotated 360° so you can point it at the floor, ceiling or wall. Each arm can swivel horizontally.
- Material : Powder coated #304 grade stainless steel
- SKU : 1093
- Bulb Base : E26
- Bulb Included : No
- Max. Bulb Watt : Single 40W incandescent bulb or equivalent LED
- Voltage : 110v or 230v or Low Voltage compatible
- Assembly Requirements : Partly assembled. Click here for instructions
- Installation Details : The ceiling rose is 4.3 in diameter and 1.9 in tall. The lamp can be installed on a slanted ceiling up to 10°.
- Instructions Included : Yes
- Certifications : UL Certified
- Packaging Dimensions : (14 lbs): 56.3 in x 17.7 in x 8.7 in
- No. of Cartons : 1
- Other Information : The drop dimension of the centre spokes is 15.7 in
- Free Return Shipping : Yes