10 years warranty
One of the reasons you might be shopping with us is that you recognise the superior quality of our pieces. And just as we want our furniture to be the best you can find, we want our promise to you to be equally superior. That’s why, while most furniture manufacturers only offer a 1 year warranty, we offer a 10 year warranty. Please go to our terms to read the full warranty policy.
We offer 365-day returns to customers in the 48 contiguous United States. We created this policy as part of our ongoing effort to provide a hassle-free shopping experience, enabling you to transform your living space into your own personal showroom, and try your favorite design in the comfort of your own home before making a long-term commitment.
Buy now, pay later with 0% APR
With our finance partner Affirm, you can choose the monthly payments you like the best - with 0% APR, no late fees or surprises. Just select Affirm at checkout. Click here to learn more.
When this iconic chair was launched it won prestigious awards! The designers managed to take a seemingly simplistic chair design and transform it into a piece of ergonomic, comfortable, stylish piece of design history.
FORM MEETS FUNCTIONALITY
Don’t let the sleek, stylish design of the Flynn Chair fool you… This seating solution is surprisingly comfortable, making it ideal for everyday use.
HANDCRAFTED FOR LONGEVITY
We create each and every Flynn Chair by hand to ensure it’s built to last, utilizing carefully sourced, high-quality materials and a tried-and-true construction process.
Interior Icons vs Traditional Retail
By cutting out the middle men and traditional 200-400% markup, we’re able to offer you beautiful, lasting designer furniture at exceptional value.
The Finer Details
One of the earliest and famous examples using moulded plastics is the Flynn Molded Dining Chair. The “moulded plywood” technique revolutionised the industry in the 1940s, now the moulding plastic technique was revolutionising the industry and could be perfected by anyone. The moulded plastic would see a series of creations as a result of this break-through. Its sophistication combines with a simplicity that few other products can match. The perfectly moulded plastic seats are a joy to sit in, and their colour contrasts against the the wooden legs that support the seat. The bent wire provides a strength to the legs to finish a combination of ergonomics, aesthetics and comfort.
This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties. We do not claim any rights on any third party trademarks.
- Product Dimensions : H32.9" x W18.9" x D18.1"
- Material : Polypropylene
- Assembly Requirements : The seat needs to be screwed onto the base. Click here for instructions
- Indoor or Outdoor Use : It is weather resistant but we suggest that it is primarily used indoors.
- Bundle information : Chairs are sold and shipped in pairs. Price is shown per chair.
- Base Material : FSC certified FAS grade beech wood
- Material Details : Plastic thickness is 0.24" and dyed throughout (not painted)
- Seat Height : 17.7"
- Seat Depth : 15.3"
- Leg Information : Distance between the front feet is 15.7" and between the front and back feet is 15.7". The diameter of the feet are 0.9"
- Weight Limit : 330 lbs
- Stackable : No
- Product Weight : 9 lbs
- Tools & Fixings Included : Yes
- Packaging Dimensions : 19.3" x 19.3" x 24.8" (9.9 lbs)
- No. of Shipping Cartons : 1
- SKU : 1362