5 Easy Ways to Add Color to Your Room
It’s time to brighten up your rooms and add some fun back into your interiors! Don’t know how? Read our guide for the easiest ways to add color back into your life!
1. If you’re a fan of yellow but you don’t want your room to look OTT, work it in via your accessories. Lamps, pillows, picture frames and candle holders are an easy way to bring a pop of color to your home. Combine with gold features for a truly sunny look.
2. Not only do mirrors extend your space, they also reflect back colours and patterns – it’s almost like having another painting on the wall. Choose bright frames or a sophisticated metallic design.
3. Missing some square feet? Bright furniture against white walls really stands out and creates a sense of depth, like the Pink Bellini Sectionals. Rearrange the modules to fit your space, and have some fun with it! By changing the formation around, you can create a fresh look each week!
4. Table lamps create an intimate atmosphere, and are an easy way to add a dash of color. Try a green lamp for a sophisticated touch to any space!
5. Want to warm up your room? Cover the floor with bold rugs in striking shades and patterns. Then, bring in some plants. Green and yellow schemes will keep your decor looking fresh.