Interioricons.com is a well-known and rapidly expanding global ecommerce company that retails in stylish, high quality designer furniture and furnishings. Customer acquisition and retention lie at the heart of our success, and we are now on the hunt for a Marketing Director to join our senior team, reporting directly to the CEO.
This is a unique opportunity with a global remit to develop and implement the marketing and ecommerce activity of an online retailer that is enjoying huge growth and is well on track to becoming a large global brand. If you have a true passion for ecommerce, coupled with proven ecommerce marketing success, and the drive, tenacity and entrepreneurial spirit to meet our growth targets and maximise on the plentiful opportunities awaiting us, then please read on.
This is an incredibly varied position that will see you developing and executing a marketing strategy that will drive traffic to our site, and acquire and retain increasing numbers of customers, in a growing number of international markets. No two days will be the same, but these are your key responsibilities:
- Translate sales and marketing objectives and targets into an online demand generation and traffic acquisition strategy.
- Deliver this strategy through the application of digital marketing tactics such as PPC, SEO, email marketing, affiliate marketing and content marketing.
- Work closely with the IT Department to ensure our traffic acquisition strategy can be optimised via insight gained through customer journeys.
- Create and drive innovative marketing campaigns.
- Enhance our digital marketing performance through monitoring and optimising our KPIs, including traffic, CPA, and profit per customer visit.
- Manage our marketing budget.
- Optimise the customer experience through market segmentation research, and through developing and driving a sophisticated CRM strategy.
- Generate great PR for us through your contacts in the online/print media.
- Drive and add your own creative input to the production of online and print catalogues, and video/photoshoots in USA.
- Lead on both the design and copy for our various promotions.
- Work with our Customer Service Manager in ensuring an integrated approach to our customer service and our marketing activities, culminating in high levels of customer satisfaction and retention.
You may currently be working within the marketing or ecommerce team of a large retailer and be looking for your next step-up in responsibility. Or maybe you thrive on the buzz and pace of start-ups and are looking for your next exciting journey in a small but rapidly growing online business. Or maybe you currently work within an agency but feel you would add greater value within a client-side role. We’re fairly relaxed about your background as long as you have the following:
- A wealth of digital marketing experience (at least 5 years), gained across a variety of digital channels within a B2C retail/ecommerce business, and an impressive track record to tell us about.
- Experience in fast moving B2C luxury goods.
- Solid experience of influencing, and ideally developing, a marketing strategy and of implementing it across various channels and markets.
- Thorough understanding and previous hands-on experience of PPC campaigns, SEO, web analytics tools, affiliate marketing, email marketing, PR, and market research/segmentation.
- Experience of managing a marketing P&L ($500K+).
- The initiative and confidence to work independently and to embrace full responsibility for all our marketing activities.
- Problem solving ability, and the sort of mind-set that views a lack of structure as an opportunity to add value rather than as an obstacle to progress.
- An inquisitive mind with a head for data analysis.
- The ability to multi-task, and the drive and energy to consistently deliver on time and within budget.
- Insight into and understanding of luxury and branding.
Additionally, these things are not essential but would move you further up our shortlist:
- Experience gained within furniture retail.
- A proven track record in developing and/or implementing a marketing strategy in order to enable a launch in a new country
Experience of the Shopify Platform.
More about Interioricons.com
Our raison d’être is to bring beautiful and achingly stylish furniture and furnishings within reach of everyone. Highly profitable, we have invested heavily in our systems and infrastructure, and now have the foundations in place to become a global brand and the largest online replica furniture store in the world. The next critical piece of the jigsaw is to bring in the key people who will work with us to make this happen. We are highly experienced in ecommerce, brimming with ideas and enthusiasm, and incredibly excited about what the future will bring. If this sounds like your kind of journey, and you would like to join our energetic, innovative and creative international team, then we would love to meet you.
Get in Touch
For immediate consideration for this great role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a note explaining why we should snap you up. We can’t wait to hear from you.
Sorry if this sounds unfriendly, but we don’t really want to hear from agencies, remote workers, freelancers or people requiring visa sponsorship.