10 years warranty
One of the reasons you might be shopping with us is that you recognise the superior quality of our pieces. And just as we want our furniture to be the best you can find, we want our promise to you to be equally superior. That’s why, while most furniture manufacturers only offer a 1 year warranty, we offer a 10 year warranty. Please go to our terms to read the full warranty policy.
We offer 365-day returns to customers in the 48 contiguous United States. We created this policy as part of our ongoing effort to provide a hassle-free shopping experience, enabling you to transform your living space into your own personal showroom, and try your favorite design in the comfort of your own home before making a long-term commitment.
Buy now, pay later with 0% APR
With our finance partner Affirm, you can choose the monthly payments you like the best - with 0% APR, no late fees or surprises. Just select Affirm at checkout. Click here to learn more.
Arguably one of the most iconic designs of the 21st century, the Tufty sofa was years in the making, finally released in 2005. A modern take on 70s design, this cloud-like sectional is all about leisurely lounging. Its relaxed, playful aesthetic is recognized and adored around the world.
Designed with the easy-going, informal ethos of the 1970s in mind, the Tufty modules are generously proportioned, coming together in a bench-like base with barely-there connections, allowing plenty of room for you to lean back and curl up in comfort.
Striking the perfect balance between relaxed and refined, the hallmarks of the Tufty are its restrained curves and contours. Equally at home in contemporary and retro settings, this versatile piece will draw the eye and invite you in.
Interior Icons vs Traditional Retail
By cutting out the middle men and traditional 200-400% markup, we’re able to offer you beautiful, lasting designer furniture at exceptional value.
The Finer Details
Setting out with a view to reimagining the classic Chesterfield capitonné through the laid-back lens of the 70s, Urquiola has undoubtedly created a modern masterpiece with the Tufty sofa. First debuted in 2005, this versatile piece was immediately embraced by the design community worldwide, garnering praise for its striking yet playful look and contemporary appeal. Based around a simple modular concept for ultimate flexibility, the Tufty is a democratic design which can adapt to almost any environment, small city lofts and large entertaining spaces alike.
This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties. We do not claim any rights on any third party trademarks.
- Product Dimensions : H27 in x W153 in x D43 in (sofa) / D59 in (ottoman)
- Product Weight : 330 lbs
- Material : Lustrous velvet
- SKU : 1620
- Leg Material : Solid wood legs with black stain
- Seat Height : 15 in
- Cushion Information : The cushions are filled with polyurethane foam and supported with a spring base and wooden frame
- Assembly Requirements : Yes, seats require fastening together
- Modular Instructions : Each section of the sofa is modular and is connected with another module. To assemble or rearrange your sofa, simply disconnect the module and attach to a corresponding module.
- Packaging Dimensions : Carton 1 (154 lbs): 70.9 in x 44.1 in x 28 in, Carton 2 (77 lbs): 44.1 in x 41.3 in x 28 in, Carton 3 (112 lbs): 60.2 in x 44.1 in x 28 in
- No. of Cartons : 3
- Free Return Shipping : No