Senior Interior Stylist
Senior Interior Stylist
Who we are
At Interioricons.com we believe that everyone should have access to great design. So, we’ve taken a unique approach to making and selling furniture - no middlemen, no agents or importers and no brand markups. Instead we work directly with manufacturers so we can offer high-end furniture and homewares at a fair price.
It’s not an easy task – it takes a creative and dedicated team to make it happen where everyone has an important part to play. We combine our individual passions and skills to create innovative work that’s as exciting and unconventional as the business itself. It’s a place where all ideas are listened to, where brainstorming means job titles get left at the door and where a self-starter can really make their mark.
What you’ll be doing
As Senior Interior Stylist at Interioricons.com you will be responsible for:
- Curating the look and feel of our lifestyle shoots in our Asian Studio.
- Curating the look and feel of our 3d lifestyle assets, working with our external 3d renders.
- Researching and presenting best in class Styling ideas to continually challenge and move our creative forwards.
- Being an active brand custodian for the quality of imagery
- Oversee the purchase and management of our props
Working on Ecommerce and Marketing projects across all channels as required, as well as wider ad hoc projects across the business.
This is your day
- Styling of lifestyle sets for our Asian Studio and 3d renders (using mood boards)
- Providing feedback regarding all lifestyle imagery
- Styling on special Ecommerce projects, such as collection shots as required.
- Researching the market to ensure our styling is always one step ahead of the competition.
- Liaising with product teams on special projects as required.
- Working with the Creative Director on replacing and refreshing the set design for our 3d renders, based on brand evolution
- Overseeing the management and purchase of props (both physical and digital)
- Prepping and working on Marketing and other ad hoc photography projects as required by the business.
What you’ll need
- Great communication skills. You will be primarily working with our Asian Studio and remote rendering artists, coordinating lifestyle shoots from our London office, so come with great interpersonal skills and be ready to find new ways to best communicate your vision.
- Experience working as a stylist in the homewares / interiors industry on editorial and ecom photography shoots.
- Experience in sourcing props and equipment needed for the shoots specifically for a furniture, lighting & homewares environment.
- A keen eye for interior styling and a passion for design you will need to think about the best ways to showcase the products and show the best aspects to help sell them.
- An understanding of the products, how to use them, cross sell them etc.
- A collaborative team-work approach and great organisation.
- An efficient way of working, and an ability to always look for improved processes and smarter executions to support speed to market and overall efficiencies.
What we offer
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects in a fast-paced, creative, and fun office environment.
- Temptingly good employee discounts
- Our promise to invest in our employees through educational courses, webinars, books, training, coaching etc
New offices centrally located in London (Kensington High Street)
Up your street? Apply for the opportunity to join our growing team in the heart of London! Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com with a Portfolio link/PDF Portfolio.