Senior 3D/CG Artist
Interioricons.com is a well-known and rapidly expanding global ecommerce brand that retails in stylish, high quality designer furniture and furnishings. We pride ourselves on the beauty and absolute quality of our products, and are now looking to strengthen our senior team by recruiting a Senior 3D/CG Artist, reporting directly to the CEO.
This is a unique opportunity to command all of the rendering activities of a successful online retailer that is well on track to becoming a large global brand. If you are a creative, meticulous 3D/CG professional, with a great track record to tell us about, and the drive, tenacity and entrepreneurial spirit to meet our targets and maximise on the plentiful opportunities awaiting us, then please read on.
This is a varied position and no two days will be the same, but these are your key responsibilities:
- Creation of realistic and high quality 3D product images and lifestyle images of our products (+10 per week)
- Maintain order/upkeep of 3D asset library
- Collaborate with other members of our internal creative team on developing concepts for marketing campaigns and channels featuring 3D assets.
- Support the work of our external creative 3D agencies by providing the required models as well as your expertise and support in the process.
You may be currently working within the rendering team of a large retailer or agency and looking for your next step-up. Or maybe you thrive on the buzz and pace of start-ups and are looking for your next exciting journey in a small but rapidly growing online business. We’re fairly relaxed about your background as long as you have the following:
- 3-5 years of professional experience in 3D rendering
- A keen interest in furniture and architecture
- A keen eye for composition, lighting, scene assembly and photorealism
- Broad knowledge of 3D graphics (modelling, texturing, uvw mapping, lighting etc.) and a great understanding of 3ds Max or Cinema 4D
- Experience in modelling high or low poly
- Ability to animate non-organic objects
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Good project and time management skills
- Collaborative team player with a strong work ethic
- The initiative and confidence to work independently.
- The ability to multi-task, and the drive and energy to consistently deliver on time and within budget.
- Hands on and happy to work in a lean and automated organisation without a large team
Additionally, these things are not essential but would move you further up our shortlist:
- Experience gained explicitly creating furniture 3d models. We would love to see your portfolio, so please attach it to your application
- Experience with AR implementation
Experience with CG photographic visualisation for e-commerce
More about Interior Icons
Our raison d’être is to bring beautiful and achingly stylish furniture and furnishings within reach of everyone. Highly profitable, we have invested heavily in our systems and infrastructure, and now have the foundations in place to become a global brand and the largest online mid-century furniture store in the world. The next critical piece of the jigsaw is to bring in the key people who will work with us to make this happen. We are highly experienced in ecommerce, brimming with ideas and enthusiasm, and incredibly excited about what the future will bring. If this sounds like your kind of journey, and you would like to join our energetic, innovative and creative international team, then we would love to meet you.
What’s on offer
- Base salary: £60k
- Bonus 15% (based on realistic yet challenging performance targets)
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Pension plan (3% on top of salary)
- Flexible working hours
- MacBook computer
- New offices located on Kensington High Street, London
- Our promise to invest in our employees through educational courses, webinars, books, training, coaching etc
- Regular social events with a great team culture - we especially love celebrating our wins
Get in Touch
For immediate consideration for this great role, please send your CV to email@example.com, along with a note explaining why we should snap you up. We can’t wait to hear from you.