10 years warranty
One of the reasons you might be shopping with us is that you recognise the superior quality of our pieces. And just as we want our furniture to be the best you can find, we want our promise to you to be equally superior. That’s why, while most furniture manufacturers only offer a 1 year warranty, we offer a 10 year warranty. Please go to our terms to read the full warranty policy.
We offer 365-day returns to customers in the 48 contiguous United States. We created this policy as part of our ongoing effort to provide a hassle-free shopping experience, enabling you to transform your living space into your own personal showroom, and try your favorite design in the comfort of your own home before making a long-term commitment.
Buy now, pay later with 0% APR
With our finance partner Affirm, you can choose the monthly payments you like the best - with 0% APR, no late fees or surprises. Just select Affirm at checkout. Click here to learn more.
With the Bellini's sectional design, you can create a sofa that suits your space. The soft curves of each carefully crafted cushion create a luxurious and comfortable seat for the ultimate in stylish comfort.
The generous form and soft shapes create a sofa that begs to be sat on, and the sectional design of the Bellini creates endless possibilities. Inspired by Chameleons, the Bellini is truly a shape-shifter, adapting to every space and need.
A Sofa for Every Space
Beloved for its sense of freedom and flexibility, The Bellini can be changed to suit every space and style. This cult-classic adapts to the space it's in, ranging from sprawling and open to close and cosy.
Interior Icons vs Traditional Retail
By cutting out the middle men and traditional 200-400% markup, we’re able to offer you beautiful, lasting designer furniture at exceptional value.
The Finer Details
Embraced 50 years later by a new wave of furniture-lovers, the Bellini has become beloved once more for its sense of freedom and flexibility. The tie rods and rings make it possible for the modules to be detached and recombined at will, allowing the sofa to adapt to changing moods and tastes.
With a wooden frame and cold-pressed foam covered in soft fabric, the Bellini's low-slung seating is the epitome of lazy luxury, and each soft cushion begs you to sink right in.
This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties. We do not claim any rights on any third party trademarks.
- Product Dimensions : H26.3" x W120.8" x D37.7" (Sofa) / D64.9" (Chaise)
- Product Weight : 225 lbs
- Material : White boucle wool
- SKU : 1596
- Leg Material : Solid wood legs with black stain
- Seat Height : 15 in
- Seat Depth : 24.8 in
- Seat Width : 87.4 in
- Armrest Height : 21.7 in
- Cushion Information : The cushions are filled with polyurethane foam and supported with a spring base and wooden frame
- Assembly Requirements : Yes, seats require fastening together. Please note that spare carabiner clips are provided, attached to the rings on each module.
- Modular Instructions : Each section of the Bellini Sofa is modular and is attached with string ties and carabiners. To assemble or rearrange your sofa, simply unclip the carabiners from one ring and attach to a corresponding ring on the module you wish to connect to.
- Packaging Dimensions : Carton 1: 40.6 in x 40.6 in x 28.3 in, Carton 2: 40.6 in x 40.6 in x 28.3 in, Carton 3: 40.2 in x 39.8 in x 27.6 in, Carton 4: 40.6 in x 27.2 in x 15.7 in
- No. of Cartons : 4
- Free Return Shipping : No
Italian Architect and Designer Mario Bellini designed one of the first examples of a modular sofa as a reaction to the introduction of new open-plan living in the 1970's. A winner of 8 Compasso d’Oro and architecture awards including the Medaglia d’Oro, Bellini has made an impact on architecture, urban planning, and car and furniture design.