10 years warranty
One of the reasons you might be shopping with us is that you recognise the superior quality of our pieces. And just as we want our furniture to be the best you can find, we want our promise to you to be equally superior. That’s why, while most furniture manufacturers only offer a 1 year warranty, we offer a 10 year warranty. Please go to our terms to read the full warranty policy.
We offer 365-day returns to customers in the 48 contiguous United States. We created this policy as part of our ongoing effort to provide a hassle-free shopping experience, enabling you to transform your living space into your own personal showroom, and try your favorite design in the comfort of your own home before making a long-term commitment.
Buy now, pay later with 0% APR
With our finance partner Affirm, you can choose the monthly payments you like the best - with 0% APR, no late fees or surprises. Just select Affirm at checkout. Click here to learn more.
Elegant seating for one
The Designer was intent on creating stylish, sophisticated, comfortable seating solutions, and he certainly accomplished that mission! This one-seater iteration is compact yet spacious enough for a party of one.
A truly timeless design
The designer's contributions to the furniture world are just as relevant today as they were decades ago. The designer had a knack for creating truly timeless pieces. His designs are sleek, stylish and simply never go out of style.
Constructed to last a lifetime—and beyond
Our Petit Modele pieces are carefully constructed from the finest materials to ensure durability and longevity. They only improve with time.
Interior Icons vs Traditional Retail
By cutting out the middle men and traditional 200-400% markup, we’re able to offer you beautiful, lasting designer furniture at exceptional value.
The Finer Details
The perfect complement to our popular two-seater sofa and three-seater sofa, this armchair iteration is stunning on its own or alongside its coordinating “big brothers.” Inspired by French-Swiss designer Le Corbusier's 1929 design, the tubular construction and premium leather make this one of the most luxurious seating solutions on the market.
This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties. We do not claim any rights on any third party trademarks.
- Product Dimensions : H26.8" x W29.9" x D27.6"
- Material : Premium Aniline Italian leather
- Assembly Requirements : None required, it comes fully assembled
- Cushion Information : Multi-Layer Medium Density Foam
- Other Information : All materials are fire-resistant & non-toxic (Baby friendly)
- Base Material : Polished #304 grade stainless steel
- Frame Construction : The cushions are removable and supported by a web matrix suspended between the steelwork
- Material Details : Leather is 1-1.2mm full grain from Bolzano, Italy filled with polyurethane foam.
- Seat Height : 17.3"
- Seat Depth : 21.3"
- Seat Width : 20" for each cushion
- Seat Thickness : 4"
- Weight Limit : 220 lbs
- Product Weight : 47.6 lbs
- Packaging Dimensions : 32" x 29" x 30" (52.9 lbs)
- No. of Shipping Cartons : 1
- SKU : 1032
- Fabric SKU : FAB0011